Multiwall Clear SPC 25mm 7000x2100mm
Multiwall Clear 25mm (Fivewall) sheet.
Our multiwall sheets are extruded, multi-wall polycarbonate sheets which are virtually unbreakable. The particular benefits of the sheets are their lightweight, excellent optical properties, high impact resistance and very good resistance to weathering. They also have insulating properties for cold and hot.
Our multiwall polycarbonate roofing sheets are incredibly popular for both commercial and domestic uses. As an alternative to glass roofing sheets, they offer many benefits. This article will cover these benefits in detail; they include:
- Up to 200 times stronger than glass
- UV protection
- Great sound and thermal insulation
- For the 10mm multiwall polycarbonate, we recommend a distance between rafters of no more than 700mm.
- For 16mm, we recommend a no more than 1050mm distance between rafters.
- For 25mm, we recommend a distance of 1050mm, but they can achieve up to 1250mm.
Multiwall polycarbonate panels are a plastic-based alternative to glass. They are a versatile glazing solution that can be used in a huge range of applications, including:
- Roofing panels
- UV stabilised (on 1 side)
- Impact resistant
- Fire resistant